Monday, March 17, 2008

Labels

I thought it might be nice to have our posts somewhat organized in case you want to search for a particular subject, so I think we should add labels to our posts. I have gone ahead and added labels to the existing posts (I hope that is okay with everyone, if you don't like the label I put you can go and change it, I won't mind) and added a label menu on the right side column below websites. So as you post either label it with one of the existing labels or if it doesn't fit then create a new one. If you haven't ever done labels before . . . when you are typing up your post if you look down at the bottom there is another small text box that says Labels for this post: :) Just write the label in there and you are good to go! The label list on the right will update itself I think so you don't have to worry about it.

No comments: