Saturday, October 4, 2008

calling all speechies

First...I wanted to ask if anyone is planning on attending the ASHA convention this year? Any takers? I know you all have so much money to throw around, and are just dying to visit the Midwest!

Second...I signed up to have a NSSLHA volunteer come every once in a while to help me out. Well, I now have 3 of them that are starting this next week. I just do not have enough projects to keep them busy every week, so I need your creative minds, since I am lacking in that area. What materials have you guys made--or could be made that have been helpful to you? I have lots of books with different games for articulation and language that you print and laminate, but you guys always had darling ideas that I have never had a chance to copy.

Finally...funny note for you--I had a child refer to me as a grandma a couple weeks ago when I was walking in the hallway. Not a mom, not a teacher...a GRANDMA!!! Apparently I have aged a few decades since I last saw you all! Hilarious! I was just sad no one else was there to enjoy the moment as much as I did!!! I hope you're all well and happy and enjoying Conference weekend as much as I am. Hopefully I'll get to see you all soon...if I don't die of old age first!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I wont be going to the conference this year, unfortunately. Timing just isn't good!

And I don't think you look like a grandma! =)